- "I am Chewbacca, son of Attichitcuk."
Attichitcuk's family was a Wookiee clan that lived in Rwookrrorro. This clan brought to the galaxy many exceptional warriors, skilled pilots and even a Jedi Knight. The Chevappa clan was their ally, but they also had many arguments with other families.
|Unknown Male||Unknown Female|
|Unknown Sibling||Unknown Spouse||Unknown Sibling||Unknown Spouse||Attichitcuk||Unknown Female||Unknown Male||Unknown Female|
Behind the scenesEdit
In The Star Wars 7, Chewbacca's family is identified as the "Sawa tribe", one of the most powerful Wookiee tribes, whose father (here spelled as "Auzituck") is a prince. In The Star Wars 8, however, the family is referred to as "the great Kaapauku tribe".
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Wookiee Hunt"
- Star Wars: Episode III Revenge of the Sith
- Star Wars: Episode IV A New Hope
- The Star Wars Holiday Special
- Star Wars: Episode V The Empire Strikes Back
- Star Wars: Episode VI Return of the Jedi
- Star Wars: Galactic Battlegrounds (As Chewbacca family tree)