An aurei (can also be called aurei in plural) was a form of currency used within the galaxy. Aurei, alongside peggats and zemids, were among several of the blood money that was looted from thousands of worlds by the First Order's campaigns, with them having a universal value due to them being melted down.
- Star Wars: Episode VIII The Last Jedi (First appearance)
- Star Wars: The Last Jedi: Expanded Edition
- Star Wars: The Last Jedi: Expanded Edition audiobook
- Star Wars: The Last Jedi: The Visual Dictionary (First identified as aurei)
- Star Wars: The Complete Visual Dictionary, New Edition