Aurodia Ventafoli was a female human bestselling recording artist who performed on the First Light in 10 BBY. The singer, who was billed as Chanteuse of the Stars, was in high demand and frequently toured, which made it rare for her to settle in one place for too long. However, Dryden Vos was able to book her for an extended residency on his yacht by offering her a large sum of money. While performing on Vos' ship, she was paired with classic supper-club singer Luleo Primoc. Ventafoli used a multi-vocoder to boost her voice to non-human frequencies and performed in a corded auropyle dress.
Behind the scenes[edit | edit source]
Aurodia Ventafoli was portrayed by Sema-Tawi Smart (on-camera) and Baraka May (singing voice) in the 2018 Star Wars Anthology film Solo: A Star Wars Story. Smart previously appeared as Ubialla Gheal in the 2017 film Star Wars: Episode VIII The Last Jedi, the second installment of the Star Wars sequel trilogy.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
- Solo: A Star Wars Story (First appearance)
- Solo: A Star Wars Story: Expanded Edition
- Solo: A Star Wars Story Adaptation 2
Sources[edit | edit source]
- Solo: A Star Wars Story The Official Guide (First identified as Aurodia Ventafoli)
- Solo: A Star Wars Story Ultimate Sticker Collection
- Solo: A Star Wars Story Official Sticker Collection
- Star Wars: How Not to Get Eaten by Ewoks and Other Galactic Survival Skills
- Ultimate Star Wars, New Edition