An author was someone who wrote literature. Depending on the specific type of literature, authors were called by various other names including dramatists, writers, playwrights, or poets.
Dramatist and playwrights[edit | edit source]
Lyechusas was the most renowned dramatist of the Lisst'n species, and was notable for penning three trilogies on the life of Xim the Despot. Hako Armado was a Rodian dramatist during the years of the New Republic.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
- Star Wars: The Old Republic (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars Galaxies: An Empire Divided
- "The Masters of Exocron"—The Kathol Outback (as writer)
Sources[edit | edit source]
- Galaxy Guide 12: Aliens — Enemies and Allies
- Heroes & Rogues
- Wretched Hives of Scum & Villainy (as writer)
- Ultimate Alien Anthology