An author was someone who wrote literature. Depending on the specific type of literature, authors were called by various other names including dramatists, writers, playwrights, or poets.
Dramatist and playwrights
Lyechusas was the most renowned dramatist of the Lisst'n species, and was notable for penning three trilogies on the life of Xim the Despot. Hako Armado was a Rodian dramatist during the years of the New Republic.
- Star Wars: The Old Republic (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars Galaxies: An Empire Divided
- "The Masters of Exocron"—The Kathol Outback (as writer)
- Galaxy Guide 12: Aliens — Enemies and Allies
- Heroes & Rogues
- Wretched Hives of Scum & Villainy (as writer)
- Ultimate Alien Anthology