- "Peace onto you, friend. I bear word from the Masters of the temple."
Aven was a male Mirialan Padawan of the Jedi Order who resided on the Jedi homeworld of Tython during the Cold War between the Galactic Republic and the reconstituted Sith Empire. Learning Basic late in his life, the black-haired Aven had green eyes as well as the olive-colored skin and facial tattoos typical of his species. Aven was employed by the Jedi Masters at the Temple on Tython to bring word to new arrivals of the teaching resources available to them. When a young initiate—the future Hero of Tython—arrived at the Temple in 3643 BBY, Aven informed the Jedi that Master Muheeda would instruct the student in other skills and uses of the Force.
Behind the scenes[edit | edit source]
Aven appears in the 2011 BioWare–LucasArts massively multiplayer online role-playing video game Star Wars: The Old Republic on the planet Tython, where he is located at the entrance to the Jedi Temple. As part of the Jedi Knight mission "The Arm That Holds the Saber," Aven instructs new players to seek out Master Muheeda as a tutorial on class skill trainers.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
- Star Wars: The Old Republic (First appearance)
Notes and references[edit | edit source]
- Star Wars: The Old Republic—Jedi Knight Mission: "The Arm That Holds the Saber" on Tython
- Star Wars: The Old Republic Encyclopedia
- Star Wars: The Old Republic—Jedi Knight Mission: "The Arm That Holds the Saber" on Tython is part of the Jedi Knight Prologue of Star Wars: The Old Republic, which in turn takes place in 3643 BBY per the reasoning here.