The Ax-20 blaster cannon was a model of small blaster cannon manufactured by BlasTech Industries. The weapon was capable of firing repeated blasts without overheating and consisted of a long barrel with a widened neck around the muzzle.
Aratech Repulsor Company's 74-Z speeder bike was equipped with an Ax-20 that was fixed on a rotating mount underneath the chassis of vehicle and protruded out under the control vanes at the front of the vehicle. Two power coupling lines attached the rear of the blaster to a series of six power cells that were themselves each attached to a power cell recharger. The cannon could be controlled by the speeder bike's pilot using firing controls in the right steering handle.
- Ultimate Star Wars
- Star Wars: Complete Locations (Picture only)
- Star Wars: The Visual Encyclopedia
- Star Wars: On the Front Lines
- Star Wars: Legion – Core Set (Card: ) (Reissued in 74-Z Speeder Bikes Unit Expansion) (First identified as Ax-20 blaster cannon)
- Star Wars: Geektionary: The Galaxy from A - Z
- Star Wars Encyclopedia of Starfighters and Other Vehicles
- Star Wars: Complete Vehicles
- Starships and Speeders
- Disney Gallery: The Mandalorian – "Directing"
- Disney Gallery: The Mandalorian: Making of Season Two
- (Picture only)