- "This looks like one of those B'omarr monk monasteries that I read about in my studies at the Temple."
"Smugglers take these monasteries over, turn them into their own personal retreats."
"And the monks just let them?"
"Smugglers usually get what they want, one way or another."
- ―Ahsoka Tano and Anakin Skywalker
The B'omarr Order Monastery, also known as the Teth Monastery, was a monastery built by the B'omarr Order on Teth, a jungle world in Wild Space. The abandoned monastery was taken over by Asajj Ventress and the Separatist Droid Army during the Clone Wars, and they used it to hide Rotta, the infant son of the crime lord Jabba the Hutt, as part of their plan to make the Hutt Clan believe that the Jedi Order had kidnapped the Huttlet. This led to the Battle of Teth between the Separatists and the Grand Army of the Republic.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars film (First appearance)
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Ambush" (Appears in flashback(s))
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Dooku Captured" (Appears in flashback(s))
Sources[edit | edit source]
- (Indirect mention only)
- Ultimate Star Wars (First identified as B'omarr Order Monastery)
- Star Wars Character Encyclopedia: Updated and Expanded
- Star Wars: The Visual Encyclopedia
- Star Wars: Absolutely Everything You Need to Know, Updated and Expanded
- Star Wars: X-Wing Second Edition – Guardians of the Republic Squadron Pack (Card: ) (Picture only)
- (First identified as Teth Monastery)