The B-series battle droid was a mass-produced line of battle droids, prominently utilized by the Trade Federation, its allies, and the Confederacy of Independent Systems, most notably during the Clone Wars. The OOM-series preceded this one.
The B-series were the primary fighting force for the Separatist Alliance during the Clone Wars, and the counter to the Grand Army of the Republic's clone army. Prior to the Clone Wars, the B-series units had most notably been utilized in the Battle of Naboo, though they had been used elsewhere.
Most B-series models of battle droids of the Separatist Alliance were shut down during the mission to Mustafar, though some remained in operation, either through reprogramming or other methods.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
Non-canon appearances[edit | edit source]
Sources[edit | edit source]
- Star Wars: Destiny – Awakenings (Card: ) (Picture only)
- Star Wars: Build Your Own R2-D2 1 (Droid Directory: R2-series Astromech Droids, Part 1) (Picture only)
- Cyphers and Masks (First identified as B-series battle droid)
- Rise of the Separatists
- Star Wars: How Not to Get Eaten by Ewoks and Other Galactic Survival Skills (Picture only)
- Ultimate Star Wars, New Edition
- Star Wars: X-Wing Second Edition – HMP Droid Gunship Expansion Pack (Card: ) (Picture only)
- (Picture only)
- Disney Gallery: The Mandalorian – "Legacy"
- Disney Gallery: The Mandalorian – "Cast"
- Star Wars: X-Wing Second Edition – LAAT/i Gunship Expansion Pack (Card: ) (Picture only)