- "We have them now. Send in the super droids"
- ―TF-1726, during the Battle of Quell
The B2-RP battle droid, also known as the rocket droid or jetpack droid, was a B2 super battle droid model used by the Confederacy of Independent Systems during the Clone Wars. Engineered by the Techno Union, they were equipped with jetpacks which incorporated compact repulsorlifts. B2-RPs were capable of flying at and even infiltrating enemy ships, as demonstrated during the Battle of Quell. A month prior to the mission to Batuu, the astromech droid R2-D2 was damaged by a bolt fired from an B2-RP.
- Star Wars Battlefront II
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Jedi Crash" (First appearance)
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Defenders of Peace" (Appears in flashback(s))
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "The Deserter" (Appears in flashback(s))
- Thrawn: Alliances (Mentioned only)
- (First identified as rocket droid)
- Ultimate Star Wars (First identified as jetpack droid)
- (First identified as B2-RP battle droid)