- "We have them now. Send in the super droids."
- ―TF-1726, during the Battle of Quell
The B2-RP super battle droid, also known as the B2-RP battle droid, rocket droid or jetpack droid, was a B2-series super battle droid model used by the Confederacy of Independent Systems during the Clone Wars. Engineered by the Techno Union, they were equipped with jetpacks which incorporated compact repulsorlifts.
B2-RPs were capable of flying at and even infiltrating enemy ships. At the Battle of Quell, a large force of B2-RPs was deployed to attack Aayla Secura's task force, swarming the last remaining Republic cruiser. They landed and quickly boarded the ship, advancing down the corridors of the doomed vessel and forcing Secura and her forces to abandon ship.
- Star Wars Battlefront II
- Jedi of the Republic – Mace Windu 1
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Jedi Crash" (First appearance)
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Defenders of Peace" (In flashback(s))
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "The Deserter" (In flashback(s))
- Thrawn: Alliances (Mentioned only)
- Thrawn: Alliances audiobook (Mentioned only)
- (First identified as rocket droid)
- Ultimate Star Wars (First identified as jetpack droid)
- Star Wars Helmet Collection 51 (Databank A-Z: Soulless One–Super Battle Droids)
- Star Wars: The Complete Visual Dictionary, New Edition
- Collapse of the Republic
- Star Wars Day-at-a-Time Calendar 2020
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars: Character Encyclopedia - Join the Battle! (First identified as B2-RP super battle droid)
- "Anakin Skywalker" – Star Wars Encyclopedia (Picture only)
- (First identified as B2-RP battle droid)