The bomber saw extensive use during the Sacking of Coruscant, wherein squadrons of the vessel devastated much of the Coruscant cityscape. During the Cold War, the Keizar-Volvec bulk cruiser Paramount carried several B-28s and used them to bombard the planet Sebaddon during Independent Operation Sebaddon in 3643 BBY.
Around this time, a functional model of the bomber existed.
- Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
- The Old Republic: Fatal Alliance (First mentioned)
- The Old Republic: Deceived (First appearance)
- Star Wars: The Old Republic
- Star Wars: The Old Republic: Galactic Strongholds
- Star Wars: The Old Republic: Shadow of Revan
- Book of Sith: Secrets from the Dark Side
- (First identified as B28 Extinction-class bomber)
- (Picture only)