A BD-1 Cutter vibro-ax was a long vibro-ax used as a melee weapon. Pagetti Rook, a Weequay under the employment of the crime lord Jabba the Hutt, used a BD-1 Cutter vibro-ax to nudge Luke Skywalker into the Great Pit of Carkoon during the rescue of Han Solo.
- Star Wars 20: From the Journals of Old Ben Kenobi
- Star Wars: Episode VI Return of the Jedi (First appearance)
- Rescue from Jabba's Palace (Cover only)
- Star Wars: Card Trader (First identified as BD-1 Cutter vibro-ax)
- Star Wars: Destiny – Empire at War (Card: )
- Star Wars: The Complete Visual Dictionary, New Edition