Bakkar, nicknamed "the Butcher", was a male individual who owned the Ronto Roasters restaurant in Black Spire Outpost on Batuu. and the ronto meat served there was cooked by a modified podracer engine. He hailed from the planet Tatooine and came from a family that worked as butchers for four generations. A fan of podracing, Bakkar decorated the restaurant with podracing flags
Behind the scenesEdit
Although Star Wars: Datapad depicted Bakkar as a man with short, light colored hair, he was shown with long brown hair the reference book Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge: The Official Black Spire Outpost Cookbook.
- Galaxy's Edge: Black Spire (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge (First mentioned)
- Star Wars: Datapad (First appearance)
- Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge: The Official Black Spire Outpost Cookbook
- Star Wars Galaxy's Edge: Traveler's Guide to Batuu
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge: The Official Black Spire Outpost Cookbook
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 Galaxy's Edge: Black Spire
- ↑ Amy Ratcliffe (2019-02-27). What You Can Eat and Drink in STAR WARS: Galaxy's Edge. Nerdist. Archived from the original on February 27, 2019. Retrieved on February 27, 2019.
- ↑ Star Wars: Datapad