- "Some of you gathered here today are old enough to remember when Baktoid Armor Workshop came to Geonosis and struck a deal with us to build foundries and produce battle droids and other automata for which we were handsomely rewarded."
- ―Archduke Poggle the Lesser speaking of Baktoid's deal with the Stalgasin hive
The Baktoid Armor Workshop was a company responsible for the production of a portion of the weapons, vehicles and droids used by the Trade Federation during the Invasion of Naboo, and later the Confederacy of Independent Systems during the Clone Wars against the Galactic Republic.
Baktoid Armor Workshop was a Techno Union company that manufactured weapons and droids as well as terrestrial vehicles and starships. Vehicles they built included the Single Trooper Aerial Platform, the Armored Assault Tank, the Multi-Troop Transport and the Super tank. Droids they designed included the DSD1 dwarf spider droid and OG-9 homing spider droid deployed alongside the battle droids of the Confederacy forces. They also made the E-5 blaster rifles carried by the Confederacy's B1 battle droids and BX-series droid commandos. The company also created the Hyena-class bomber based on the design of the Vulture droid starfighter. Both were used by the Confederacy navy. Xanadu Blood, the personal Rogue-class starfighter of the bounty hunter Cad Bane was also manufactured by the Workshop.
- Ultimate Star Wars (First mentioned)
- Star Wars: Absolutely Everything You Need to Know
- Star Wars: On the Front Lines
- Star Wars Encyclopedia of Starfighters and Other Vehicles
- Star Wars: The Complete Visual Dictionary, New Edition
- Star Wars: Geektionary: The Galaxy From A To Z
- X-Wing: Second Edition – Hyena-class Droid Bomber Expansion Pack (Card: )