- "No problem. I can handle this. Easy as Balarian pie!"
- ―Kazuda Xiono
Balarian pie was a type of pie. Around 34 ABY, when the human Kazuda Xiono was tasked with briefly running the Office of Acquisitions aboard the supertanker fuel depot Colossus, he confidently remarked that the job would be as "easy as Balarian pie."
Behind the scenes[edit | edit source]
Balarian pie was first mentioned in a preview for "Dangerous Business," an episode in the first season of the animated series Star Wars Resistance. The preview was released through the official Star Wars YouTube channel on January 16, 2019, and the full episode aired on January 20, 2019.
"Dangerous Business" was written by Eugene Son, and although the episode does not state the spelling of Balarian pie, the spelling was confirmed in the episode's subtitles. In "Every Time Kaz Falls and Yells in Star Wars Resistance," an installment of the Star Wars By the Numbers web series on StarWarsKids.com, Balarian pie is mistakenly identified as "Volarian pie."
Appearances[edit | edit source]
Sources[edit | edit source]
- (First mentioned)
- (as Volarian pie)
Notes and references[edit | edit source]
- Star Wars Resistance – "Dangerous Business"
- In the Star Wars Resistance Season One episode "Dangerous Business," Kazuda Xiono runs the Office of Acquisitions. Since states that the events of Star Wars Resistance Season One take place six months before the events of Star Wars: Episode VII The Force Awakens, and Star Wars: Galactic Atlas dates the events of The Force Awakens to 34 ABY, it can be deduced that Xiono ran the Office of Acquisitions around 34 ABY.
- Star Wars Resistance – "The Recruit"
- Dangerous Business. Walt Disney Television. Walt Disney Television (2019). Archived from the original on October 11, 2019. Retrieved on October 11, 2019.