- "A balmgruyt. Now.""
- ―"Mister Browscar" and "Miss Scowlface"
Balmgruyt was a beverage that could be found on the Core Worlds planet Chandrila. In 5 ABY, two New Republic pilots that the former Imperial loyalty officer Sinjir Rath Velus dubbed "Mister Browscar" and "Miss Scowlface" entered a Junari Point bar and briskly ordered balmgruyts from the bartender of the establishment, who left her post to fetch the drinks for them.
Behind the scenesEdit
- Aftermath: Life Debt (First mentioned, simultaneous with Aftermath: Life Debt audiobook)
- Aftermath: Life Debt audiobook (First mentioned, simultaneous with Aftermath: Life Debt)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 Aftermath: Life Debt
- ↑ Star Wars: Galactic Atlas dates the Battle of Endor to 4 ABY and the events of Shattered Empire 4, which take place three months after the battle, to 5 ABY. Furthermore, the novel Aftermath states that months have passed since the Battle of Endor, while Aftermath: Life Debt begins two months after the end of Aftermath. Therefore, the events of Aftermath: Life Debt begin at least four months after the Battle of Endor, which corresponds to 5 ABY. Additionally, Galactic Atlas dates the Battle of Jakku, as depicted in Life Debt's sequel, Aftermath: Empire's End, to 5 ABY as well, thereby firmly placing Aftermath: Life Debt in 5 ABY.