- "Came up to me on Bamayar. After we took that stinking port—"
"Chenodra. Came up to me during the cleanup. Thought I'd messed up bad, with what Ajax and me had done. Howl started talking about the buildings instead—something about the arches and columns."
- ―Twitch and Brand
Bamayar was a terrestrial astronomical object located in the Mid Rim. The Imperial cargo pilot Bodhi Rook once had feelings for an individual on Bamayar, who eventually rejected him. The pilot reminisced his love interest on Bamayar during the Battle of Scarif in 0 BBY, Where he participated on the side of the Rebel Alliance.
During the Alliance's Mid Rim offensive, which began around 1 ABY, the Alliance's Sixty-First Mobile Infantry occupied the Ducal Palace and the stench ridden port Chenodra. During the cleanup at Chenodra, Captain Micha Evon, better known as Howl, approached the rebel soldier Twitch, who was convinced she and another soldier named Maximian Ajax had made a big mistake during their time on Bamayar, and began talking to her about the buildings there and its arches and columns. Hazram Namir, a First Sergeant in the Sixty-First, looked back at the fighting on Bamayar while on the planet Haidoral Prime in 3 ABY. Later that year, during the Howl's funeral, Twitch brought up a story about the captain at Chenodra on Bamayar.
Behind the scenesEdit
- Rogue One: A Star Wars Story novelization (Mentioned only)
- Rogue One: A Star Wars Story audiobook (Mentioned only)
- Battlefront: Twilight Company (First mentioned, simultaneous with Battlefront: Twilight Company audiobook)
- Battlefront: Twilight Company audiobook (First mentioned, simultaneous with Battlefront: Twilight Company)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 1.5 1.6 1.7 1.8 Battlefront: Twilight Company
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Rogue One: A Star Wars Story novelization
- ↑ According to Star Wars: Galactic Atlas, Jyn Erso's mission to steal the plans of the first Death Star, which concluded with the Battle of Scarif, occurred in 0 BBY.
- ↑ The section of Battlefront: Twilight Company where the beginning of the Mid Rim Retreat is reflected on by Hazram Namir is set twenty-two years after the Clone Wars, which ended in 19 BBY, according to Star Wars: Galactic Atlas. The mention must have therefore happened in 3 ABY. The novel also states that the beginning of the Mid Rim campaign was eighteen months prior to this, which sets the beginning around 1 ABY.
- ↑ The sections of Battlefront: Twilight Company where Bamayar is mentioned are set twenty-two years after the Clone Wars, which ended in 19 BBY, according to Star Wars: Galactic Atlas. The mentions must have therefore happened in 3 ABY.