- "And, if all this wasn't bad enough, now our ship has developed problems. Doors open when no one's there. Lights blink off."
- ―Transmission from the captain of the Band Light
The Band Light was a vessel suspected of privateer activities during the reign of the Galactic Empire. The vessel was commanded by a captain during the Imperial period, and the crew consisted of Nix—who was second in command—Pend, and Red. The crew attempted to salvage a derelict Etti-class light transport in the vicinity of the planet Ord Mantell by 1 BBY, and they began to die in what appeared to be a series of accidents which were caused by at least one Imperial Terror Trooper. In the wake of the deaths of Nix, Pend, and Red, the Band Light's captain decided to abandon the Etti-class vessel. The captain soon noticed additional problems with the Band Light—such as lights switching off and doors opening on their own—and then sent a transmission about the incident, which was intercepted.
Behind the scenes
The Band Light was mentioned in the "Terror Trooper" entry in the in-game databank of the PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 versions of the LucasArts video game, Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II, which was released in 2010.
Notes and references
- Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II (PS3/Xbox 360 "Terror Trooper" databank entry)
- Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II
- The Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II comic places the events of Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II video game in 1 BBY, so the events described in the in-game databank therefore must have taken place by 1 BBY.