History[edit | edit source]
Owned by a prestigious merchant family (the Baobabs), the Archives contained information on galactic history, planets, languages, cultures, and hyperspace lanes. Numerous scientists, anthropologists, and philologists also found their way into the Archives' employ; in short, the Baobabs had established a group of scholarly minds as well respected as any comparable research foundation.
For numerous years, the Chief Philologist and head of the Baobab Archives was Ebenn Q3 Baobab. Through his efforts in this organization, the Baobab family was able to establish such institutions as the Baobab Archives Cultural Phenomenon Study Center, the Baobab Museum of Science, the Baobab Work Placement Bureau, the Baobab School of Speed-Learning, and the Baobab HoloNet.
Atour Riten did his apprenticeship at the Baobab Archives.
Employees[edit | edit source]
Appearances[edit | edit source]
- Star Wars: Droids—"Tail of the Roon Comets" (First appearance)
- Escape from the Monster Ship: A Droid Adventure (Adaptation of "Tail of the Roon Comets")
- Star Wars: Droids—"Across the Roon Sea" (Mentioned only)
- Death Star (Mentioned only)
Sources[edit | edit source]
- C-3PO: Tales of the Golden Droid
- Hagwa Cheeska Hutt: Words to Live By"—Star Wars Gamer 5 "
- Galactic Phrase Book & Travel Guide
- The New Essential Guide to Characters
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia
- The Essential Atlas
- The Essential Guide to Warfare