Baradium was a chemical compound used in explosives such as Class-A thermal detonators and C-25 fragmentation grenades. It had at least two variants, baradium bisulfate and the stronger and more lethal baradium-357. Both were used to mine thorilide on the planet Gorse and, later, on the planet's moon, Cynda.
- Sabine My Rebel Sketchbook
- Ultimate Star Wars
- Rey's Survival Guide
- Star Wars: Rogue One: The Ultimate Visual Guide
- Star Wars: The Rebel Files
- Star Wars: Scum and Villainy: Case Files on the Galaxy's Most Notorious
- Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker: The Visual Dictionary