Biography[edit | edit source]
Barich was stationed on the forest moon of Endor, though he dreamed of flying with the 181st Imperial Fighter Wing. He was a former employee of Sienar Fleet Systems missile division and developed speeder bike tactics with Corporal Misik.
Assigned to protect the bunker which generated Death Star II's shields, Barich was the scout being pursued by Princess Leia Organa. Fed up with her, Barich shot her speeder bike with his pistol causing her to fall off. After looking back to see her bike crash, Barich suddenly found out he was on a collision course with a fallen tree. His scream was drowned out by his crash.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
- Star Wars: Episode VI Return of the Jedi (First appearance)
- Star Wars: Rogue Squadron III: Rebel Strike (Appears in cutscene(s))
Sources[edit | edit source]
- "Princess Leia: A Heroine's Tale"—Star Wars Galaxy Magazine 12 (Indirect mention only)
- Star Wars Customizable Card Game – Endor Limited (Card: Sergeant Barich)
- Star Wars Customizable Card Game – Endor Limited (Card: Corporal Misik)
- Jedi Knights Trading Card Game
- The New Essential Guide to Characters
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia