- "Individual last reported in Baronos Sector."
- ―Bounty posting for Malindin Gevarak
The Baronos sector lay in the Slice portion of the Colonies and contained the Tibro system. The latter was the site of the astronomical object Tibro, the homeworld of Humans Beyla Rus and Maxig Kress.
At some point between 0 ABY and 4 ABY, a bounty was issued by Moff Adrell of the Galactic Empire on the Human counterfeiter Malindin Gevarak. The bounty posting mentioned that Gevarak had last been sighted in the Baronos sector.
Behind the scenes[edit | edit source]
Sources[edit | edit source]
- Galaxy Guide 10: Bounty Hunters (First mentioned)
Notes and references[edit | edit source]
- sector in grid square N-9, which constitutes a part of the Slice, according to The Essential Atlas. places the Baronos
- Wanted by Cracken
- Galaxy Guide 10: Bounty Hunters
- Galaxy Guide 10: Bounty Hunters is set between the events of Star Wars: Episode IV A New Hope and Star Wars: Episode VI Return of the Jedi, which corresponds to some point between 0 ABY and 4 ABY, according to The New Essential Chronology.