- "That 'Base Delta Zero' initiative the Empire keeps talking about? The new 'key to planetary liberation'? Don't believe it. It's a military code phrase, and it means TOTAL EXTERMINATION OF A TARGET POPULATION. It's completely loathsome."
- ―Sabine Wren, in her private journal
Base Delta Zero (Δ) was the code for an Imperial Military initiative used to cause widespread devastation on a planet. Although the Empire claimed that Base Delta Zero was part of planetary liberations, in actuality, the tactic was used to completely exterminate a planet's population. Sabine Wren wrote about how the Empire had lied about the true meaning of the code in her journal. When Zare Leonis began fighting with Nazhros Oleg after being provoked, Lieutenant Currahee warned their unit, Aurek, that she would be "going Base Delta Zero" on them if there were any further screw-ups.
- Star Wars Rebels – "Rise of the Old Masters" (First mentioned)
- Star Wars Rebels – "Empire Day" (Mentioned in hologram only)
- Servants of the Empire: Imperial Justice (Mentioned only)