Around 3643 BBY, during the Cold War, a conflict occurred aboard the battlestation known as Hammer Station. Hammer Station was designed by the Galactic Republic and was thought to have been destroyed during the Great Galactic War, but was instead seized by the Advozse Hegemony looking to grow their territory. During the Cold War, these Advozsec used the station's gravity cannon to help them gain control over neutral worlds in the Outer Rim Territories. The expansion campaign eventually came to the attention of the Sith Empire and the Galactic Republic, both of which dispatched agents to the station in order to seize it for their respective faction. The Sith strike force was directed by Darth Malgus and the Republic strike force was commanded by Satele Shan, both leaders were opposed by the Advozse Battlelord Kreshan.
- Star Wars: The Old Republic (First appearance)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ Star Wars: The Old Republic—Flashpoint: "The Esseles"
- ↑ Star Wars: The Old Republic—Flashpoint: "The Black Talon"
- ↑ Star Wars: The Old Republic—Flashpoint: "Mandalorian Raiders"
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 The fight on the Hammer is a setting seen in the video game Star Wars: The Old Republic. This forum post from The Old Republic's lead writer, Daniel Erickson, indicates that the game takes place ten years after the signing of the Treaty of Coruscant, placing the conflict on the Hammer around 3643 BBY.