A battle in the Baros system between the Galactic Republic and the reconstituted Sith Empire took place c. 3640 BBY in the Galactic War. Darth Ordrem gathered a fleet in the system in order to ambush the Republic, but the Republic's Coruscant Aegis launched a preemptive strike and killed him.
Behind the scenes[edit | edit source]
Baros Ambush is a Republic-side space mission in Star Wars: The Old Republic.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
- Star Wars: The Old Republic (First appearance)
Notes and references[edit | edit source]
- The Old Republic: Annihilation
- Star Wars: The Old Republic—Space Combat: "Baros Ambush"
- Star Wars: The Old Republic—Space Combat: "Operation Clean Sweep"
- According to Star Wars: The Old Republic's lead designer Charles Boyd (screenshot), the events depicted in post-launch Game Updates can be assumed to occur in a timeline matching that of their real-time release. Additionally, the 2012 novel The Old Republic: Annihilation occurs between Game Updates 1.7 and 2.0, and is dated to 3640 BBY. Therefore, the events of Game Update 1.6: Ancient Hypergate, which was released in 2012 prior to Annihilation, can be placed in 3640 BBY.