During the Galactic War between the Galactic Republic and the reconstituted Sith Empire, a battle occurred in the asteroids near the planet New Cov when Imperial starfighters set up a prototype minefield with remote satellites. Republic forces attacked the Imperial fighters and destroyed the minefield.
- Star Wars: The Old Republic (First appearance)
- Star Wars: The Old Republic: Shadow of Revan (Mentioned only)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 2.4 2.5 2.6 2.7 2.8
- ↑ The Old Republic: Annihilation
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 4.2 4.3 4.4 4.5 Star Wars: The Old Republic—Space Combat: "New Cov Ice Field"
- ↑ According to Star Wars: The Old Republic's lead designer Charles Boyd (screenshot), the events depicted in post-launch Game Updates can be assumed to occur in a timeline matching that of their real-time release. Additionally, the 2012 novel The Old Republic: Annihilation occurs between Game Updates 1.7 and 2.0, and is dated to 3640 BBY. Therefore, the events of Game Update 1.6: Ancient Hypergate, which was released in 2012 prior to Annihilation, can be placed in 3640 BBY.