Cane Adiss was assigned by Jabba Desilijic Tiure to transport spice to Yuvern. Little did he know that the entire Oplovis Sector Fleet was currently stationed in the system. The Imperial forces boarded his ship for inspection. While inspecting Adiss' ship, the Imperial fleet came under attack by a line of battle from the Alliance Fleet. The attack forced the Empire to retreat to the fleet's base of operations on Harrod's Planet. Adiss agreed to monitor for any Alliance activity before leaving Harrod's Planet.
Two months after the Imperial defeat at Yuvern, Darth Vader visited the admiral in charge of Oplovis Fleet and executed him for his failure, placing a new admiral in charge. After six months of settling into his new position, this admiral began requisitioning supplies for an attack on Rebel forces in Atrivis sector. Unfortunately for Oplovis Fleet, Alliance Intelligence was able to discern this, and this led to a second defeat of the fleet eight months after the Battle of Yuvern, in the Atrivis system.
- The Rebel Alliance Sourcebook
- The Rebel Alliance Sourcebook, Second Edition
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.00 1.01 1.02 1.03 1.04 1.05 1.06 1.07 1.08 1.09 1.10 1.11 The Rebel Alliance Sourcebook, Second Edition, pp. 39-40
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 2.4 2.5 2.6 The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia, Vol. II, p. 417 ("Oplovis sector")
- ↑ Accordind to many source books, such as The Essential Atlas, the Galactic Civil War started in 2 BBY.
- ↑ According to Alliance Intelligence Reports, General Vernan who is involved in the Battle of the Generis system is killed in 2 ABY.
- ↑ 5.0 5.1