Boba Fett Returns - The Loop
Do you like this video?
- "Anakin, were you able to contact Master Luminara?"
"Yes, Master. She's busy with a fleet of Separatist reinforcements nearby. She won't be able to give support until she's turned them away."
- ―Obi-Wan Kenobi and Anakin Skywalker
A battle took place near the Kaliida Nebula during the Clone Wars, when Jedi General Luminara Unduli intercepted a fleet of Separatist reinforcements that had been sent to aid General Grievous in the Battle of the Kaliida Nebula.
Notes and references
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Shadow of Malevolence"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Supply Lines"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Destroy Malevolence"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Rookies"
- Star Wars: Galactic Atlas places the early events of the Battle of Ryloth and the mission to Rodia to 22 BBY. As the episode this event is mentioned within takes place between the events of the pieces of media the other events are attached to according to , this event must also take place in 22 BBY.
- During "Destroy Malevolence," after Anakin Skywalker reports that Luminara Unduli has engaged Confederate forces nearby, Unduli later informs Plo Koon that she is on her way to reinforce the Republic forces at the Kaliida Nebula. It is therefore assumed that Unduli was able to successfully dispatch the Confederate forces in her area.
In other languages