- "No one deserved to be sent to Praktin or Blacktar Cyst."
- ―Philap Bygar, to Micha Evon and his colleagues
A battle was fought on Blacktar Cyst during the Galactic Civil War. The 61st Mobile Infantry unit of the Rebel Alliance's army took part in the battle. Pol Andrissus was injured by shrapnel during the fighting and developed a stutter because of it. The 204th Imperial Fighter Wing, including pilot Yrica Quell, fought in it. Later, during the Campaign in the Cerberon system, Quell, now part of the New Republic, traded stories with members of the company, including the battle.
Behind the scenes[edit | edit source]
Appearances[edit | edit source]
- Battlefront: Twilight Company (First mentioned, simultaneous with Battlefront: Twilight Company audiobook)
- Battlefront: Twilight Company audiobook (First mentioned, simultaneous with Battlefront: Twilight Company)
- Alphabet Squadron (Indirect mention only)
- Alphabet Squadron audiobook (Indirect mention only)
- Shadow Fall (Mentioned only)
- Shadow Fall audiobook (Mentioned only)
Notes and references[edit | edit source]
- Battlefront: Twilight Company
- The section of Battlefront: Twilight Company where the Battle of Blacktar Cyst is mentioned is set twenty-two years after the Clone Wars, which ended in 19 BBY, according to Star Wars: Galactic Atlas. The mention must have therefore happened in 3 ABY, with the battle occurring prior.
- Shadow Fall