- "Were you here for the fighting on Cartao?"
"I really just got here. I joined six months ago, off Phorsa Gedd."
"Keep us alive, and I'll tell you about Cartao after."
- ―Hazram Namir and Vifra
By 3 ABY, the Rebel Alliance's Sixty-First Mobile Infantry fought a battle on Cartao, a terrestrial body in the Expansion Region. In 3 ABY, Hazram Namir, the assumed captain of the Sixty-First, asked the acting chief of engineering Vifra on the planet Sullust if she had been there at Cartao. When the engineer denied that she had, Namir told her that he would tell her about the battle after.
Behind the scenesEdit
- Battlefront: Twilight Company (First mentioned, simultaneous with Battlefront: Twilight Company audiobook)
- Battlefront: Twilight Company audiobook (First mentioned, simultaneous with Battlefront: Twilight Company)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 1.5 1.6 1.7 Battlefront: Twilight Company
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 The sections of Battlefront: Twilight Company where the battle of Cartao is mentioned is set twenty-two years after the Clone Wars, which ended in 19 BBY, according to Star Wars: Galactic Atlas. The mention must have therefore occurred in 3 ABY, with the battle of Cartao occurring by that year.
- ↑ Star Wars: The Force Awakens Beginner Game