- "Were you here for the fighting on Cartao?"
"I really just got here. I joined six months ago, off Phorsa Gedd."
"Doesn't matter. Keep us alive, and I'll tell you about Cartao after."
- ―Hazram Namir and Vifra
By 3 ABY, the Rebel Alliance's 61st Mobile Infantry fought a battle on Cartao, a terrestrial astronomical object in the Expansion Region. While on the planet Sullust in 3 ABY, Hazram Namir, the acting captain of the 61st, asked the chief of engineering Vifra if she had been present for the battle on Cartao. When the engineer told him she had not, Namir promised to tell her about the battle another time.
Behind the scenes[edit | edit source]
Appearances[edit | edit source]
- Battlefront: Twilight Company (First mentioned, simultaneous with Battlefront: Twilight Company audiobook)
- Battlefront: Twilight Company audiobook (Mentioned only)
Notes and references[edit | edit source]
- Battlefront: Twilight Company
- The main events of Battlefront: Twilight Company are set 22 years after the Clone Wars, which ended in 19 BBY, according to Star Wars: Galactic Atlas. Those events must have therefore occurred in 3 ABY. The battle of Cartao was mentioned during the novel's main events and so must have occurred by that year.
- Star Wars: The Force Awakens Beginner Game