- "A vast assembly of mercenary and pirate arms, vehicles, and personnel was gathered on Darvannis, ostensibly to vie for Cartel contracts. Instead, the Dread Master known as Styrak attempted to overwhelm and convert the mercenaries into service among the Dread Host"
- ―Jedi Master Gnost-Dural
A battle was fought on the planet Darvannis during the Galactic War between the Galactic Republic and the Sith Empire, when the Dread Master Styrak attempted to assemble an army of mercenaries and other criminals. Posing as the Hutt Cartel, Styrak gathered powerful criminals, including the warlords Horic, Vilus, Sunder, and Tu'chuk, but was killed by a strike team sent by one of the galactic powers to investigate the buildup on Darvannis.
Behind the scenes
The battle of Darvannis is a 8-16 players operation in the video game Star Wars: The Old Republic: Rise of the Hutt Cartel, released as part of Game Update 2.0: Scum and Villainy on April 9, 2013.
- Star Wars: The Old Republic: Rise of the Hutt Cartel (First appearance)
Notes and references
- Star Wars: The Old Republic: Rise of the Hutt Cartel—Operation: "Scum and Villainy"
- The Old Republic: Annihilation
- Star Wars: The Old Republic: Rise of the Hutt Cartel
- According to Star Wars: The Old Republic: Rise of the Hutt Cartel takes place from early to mid 3638 BBY, and further Game Updates that were released in 2013 take place in the latter half of that year. The post also states that Game Updates released in 2014 can be placed in early and mid 3637 BBY, Shadow of Revan takes place near the end of that year, and that the events of Game Updates 3.1 through 3.3 can be placed in early and mid 3636 BBY. Therefore, the events of Game Update 2.0 and the Digital Expansion Rise of the Hutt Cartel can be placed in 3638 BBY. ,