- "A decade ago, I served under Moff Broysc at the Battle of Druckenwell. Moff Broysc made a critical oversight that brought the fleet to the brink of complete defeat. I ignored his order and turned the tide to victory."
- ―Captain Malavai Quinn, to the Empire's Wrath
The Battle of Druckenwell was a conflict during the Great Galactic War between the Republic and the resurgent Sith Empire. Occurring in the last months of the war in 3653 BBY, the battle saw combat between Republic and Imperial fleets, with the Human later known as the Eagle serving as an Imperial starfighter pilot and at least one Imperial transport ruined during the battle. The Imperial commanding officer, Moff Broysc, made a critical oversight that nearly resulted in defeat, but one of his subordinates—a man named Malavai Quinn—chose to disobey the Moff's order and single-handedly returned the advantage to the Empire, resulting in a Republic defeat.
However, Broysc was furious at the insubordination from Quinn, who had been tracking a Republic Strategic Information Service agent by the name of Voloren and had the other man cornered when Broysc recalled Quinn to serve in the battle. The Moff took credit for Quinn's saving of the fleet, but chose to court-martial his subordinate. Fortunately for Quinn, the Sith Lord Darth Baras assigned Quinn to Balmorra, leaving Broysc to fume and block every transfer or promotion Quinn received during his time on the planet.
- Star Wars: The Old Republic (First mentioned)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.00 1.01 1.02 1.03 1.04 1.05 1.06 1.07 1.08 1.09 1.10 1.11 1.12 1.13 Star Wars: The Old Republic—Conversation with Malavai Quinn: "Quinn's Grudge"
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Star Wars: The Old Republic—Imperial Agent Mission: "The Watchful Eye" on the Tytun Rings
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 Star Wars: The Old Republic—Imperial Agent Mission: "The Eagle's Nest" on Nal Hutta