- "Duro. They're going to hit the shipyards in thirty-six standard hours."
- ―Jace Malcom
The Battle of Duro occurred above the planet Duro in 3640 BBY, during the Galactic War between the Galactic Republic and the Sith Empire. Having laid a trap for the Sith Lord Darth Karrid and her prototype warship Ascendant Spear, Supreme Commander Jace Malcom destroyed the fleet of Moff Nezzor before it could attack Duro, and the SIS agent Theron Shan and Jedi Master Gnost-Dural were able to distract and kill Karrid aboard the Spear so that the ship could be destroyed.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
- Star Wars: The Old Republic (Codex entry) (First identified as Battle of Duro)
- The Old Republic: Annihilation (First appearance)
- Star Wars: The Old Republic: Rise of the Hutt Cartel (Codex entry)
- (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars: The Old Republic: Knights of the Eternal Throne (Mentioned only)