- "I'm sure that extra ten percent efficiency would have been useful at the Battle of Foerost!"
- ―An Imperial ensign, to Tabor Seitaron, on the Herald's upgrades
The Battle of Foerost occurred by 14 BBY at Foerost, a terrestrial astronomical object. Captain Tabor Seitaron, a teacher of military history at the Galactic Empire's Carida Academy, participated in the battle and considered his part to be among his career's triumphs. When giving the captain a tour around the Imperial II-class Star Destroyer Herald in 3 ABY, an Imperial ensign commented to Seitaron on how the Herald's ten percent increase in efficiency could have been useful at the Battle of Foerost.
Behind the scenes
- Battlefront: Twilight Company (First mentioned, simultaneous with Battlefront: Twilight Company audiobook)
- Battlefront: Twilight Company audiobook (Mentioned only)
Notes and references
- Battlefront: Twilight Company establishes that Tabor Seitaron's active service predated the design of the Herald, which Star Wars: The Rebel Files established was an Imperial II-class Star Destroyer. The Star Destroyer model appears as early as Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order, which took place five years after the fall of the Great Jedi Purge. Since Star Wars: Galactic Atlas dates the purge to 19 BBY, the inclusion of the Imperial II-class must have been as early as 14 BBY and Seitaron must have therefore retired by that year. Since the Battle of Foerost took place during Seitaron's active service, it must have also taken place by 14 BBY.
- Battlefront: Twilight Company
- Rogue One: A Star Wars Story novelization
- Star Wars: The Rebel Files
- The main events of Battlefront: Twilight Company are set twenty-two years after the Clone Wars, which ended in 19 BBY, according to Star Wars: Galactic Atlas. Those events must have therefore occurred in 3 ABY.