The Battle of Foerost was the opening battle of the Jedi Civil War.
In a surprise attack, Revan's fleet, swept into the Foerost system. Quickly overcoming the unprepared defenses, Revan and Malak announced to the galaxy that they were the new Sith Lords, and captured the majority of the Republic Fleet based in the drydocks around Foerost, dealing a crippling blow to the Galactic Republic.
- The New Essential Chronology
- Knights of the Old Republic Campaign Guide
- The Essential Atlas
- Star Wars: The Old Republic Encyclopedia
Notes and references
- Star Wars: The Old Republic Encyclopedia, p. 70
- The Essential Atlas, pp. 130-131
- The New Essential Chronology and The Old Republic Encyclopedia state that the Battle of Foerost is the opening battle of the Jedi Civil War. The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia, The Essential Atlas and the The Old Republic Encyclopedia place the beginning of the Jedi Civil War in 3959 BBY.
- The New Essential Chronology, p. 24