The Battle of Garqi took place near the end of the Clone Wars.
The clone troopers of the Republic fought the battle droids of the Confederacy of Independent Systems. During the battle, the Republic accidentally bombed a Garqian farmhouse. General Traavis deployed Aiwha Squad to search for surviving civilians and to bring them to a refugee camp to be treated.
Aiwha Squad found a single survivor, a little boy named Evan. The commandos escorted the boy through hostile-occupied territory, rescuing him from a heavily armed homing spider droid and finally getting him to a Republic outpost. Along the way, the boy got to know the clone commandos, and learned of their dedication to always following orders.
When the commandos arrived at the Republic post, they reported to General Traavis, who commended them on their actions and told them that he had heard reports of General Grievous's death, which would soon lead to an end in the fighting. Evan said goodbye to the clone commando RC-1013, just as Order 66 was ordered and the commandos executed the Jedi General in front of the boy. He was told by RC-1013 that the Jedi were traitors and had to be killed, according to their orders.
- "Order 66: Destroy All Jedi"—Star Wars Insider 87
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia (Mentioned in multiple entries, but without own entry)
- The Essential Atlas
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.00 1.01 1.02 1.03 1.04 1.05 1.06 1.07 1.08 1.09 1.10 1.11 1.12 1.13 1.14 1.15 1.16 1.17 "Orders"—Star Wars: Clone Wars Adventures Volume 4
- ↑ The Essential Atlas
- ↑ "Order 66: Destroy All Jedi"—Star Wars Insider 87
- ↑ The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia, Vol. III, p. 257 ("Traavis, General")
- ↑ The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia, Vol. I, p. 16 ("Aiwha Squad")
- ↑ The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia, Vol. III, p. 243 ("Evan")