- "If the Rebels won't surrender, we'll bury them in their bunkers."
- ―Maximilian Veers
General Maximilian Veers led the Imperial forces during the battle. When the Rebels retreated to their bunkers, General Veers ordered his troops to use PLX-2M portable missile launchers against them.
- The New Essential Guide to Weapons and Technology (First identified as Battle of Ghorman)
- The New Essential Guide to Droids (First identified as Pacification of Ghorman)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ Star Wars: Galactic Battlegrounds
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 The Battle of Ghorman is set after the promotion of Colonel Maximilian Veers to the rank of General, in the aftermath of the Battle of Zaloriis (c. 2 ABY - 3 ABY).
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 Accordind to many source books, such as The Essential Atlas, the Alliance to Restore the Republic disappears soon after the Battle of Endor in 4 ABY.
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 4.2 4.3 4.4 4.5 4.6 4.7 The New Essential Guide to Weapons and Technology
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 5.2 5.3 5.4 The New Essential Guide to Droids
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.