- "Grail City is under attack by the First Order…We can't hold out for long. Any Resistance forces who receive this message…please. We need your help."
The Battle of Grail City was a battle fought in 34 ABY during the war between the First Order and the Resistance on the planet Ikkrukk when the First Order declared to the inhabitants of the planet that they now fell under the control of the First Order.
- Poe Dameron 30 (First appearance) (In flashback(s))
- Poe Dameron 31 (First identified as Battle of Grail City)
- Resistance Reborn (Mentioned only)
- Resistance Reborn audiobook (Mentioned only)
Notes and references
- Poe Dameron 29
- Poe Dameron 30
- Resistance Reborn
- Star Wars: Galactic Atlas places the events of Star Wars: Episode VII The Force Awakens in 34 ABY. Star Wars: Episode VIII The Last Jedi takes place immediately after the end of The Force Awakens, and the events on Ikkrukk in Poe Dameron 30 are confirmed to happen alongside Star Wars: Episode VIII The Last Jedi. Therefore, it can be deduced that the Battle of Grail City happens in the year 34 ABY.
- Poe Dameron 31