- "Grail City is under attack by the First Order…We can't hold out for long. Any Resistance forces who receive this message…please. We need your help."
The Battle of Grail City was a battle fought in 34 ABY during the war between the First Order and the Resistance on the planet Ikkrukk when the First Order claimed to the inhabitants of the planet that they now fell under the control of the First Order. Template:Battle-stub/Canon
- Poe Dameron 30: The Awakening, Part V (First appearance) (Appears in flashback(s))
- Poe Dameron 31: The Awakening, Part VI (First identified as Battle of Grail City)
Notes and references
- ↑ Poe Dameron 29: The Awakening, Part IV
- ↑ 2.00 2.01 2.02 2.03 2.04 2.05 2.06 2.07 2.08 2.09 2.10 2.11 2.12 2.13 2.14 2.15 2.16 2.17 2.18 Poe Dameron 30: The Awakening, Part V
- ↑ Star Wars: Galactic Atlas places the events of Star Wars: Episode VII The Force Awakens in 34 ABY. Star Wars: Episode VIII The Last Jedi takes place immediately after the end of The Force Awakens, and the events on Ikkrukk in Poe Dameron 30 are confirmed to happen alongside Star Wars: Episode VIII The Last Jedi. Therefore, it can be deduced that the Attack on Ikkrukk happens in the year 34 ABY.
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 4.2 4.3 4.4 4.5 4.6 Poe Dameron 31: The Awakening, Part VI