Battle of Hoth and the Second Death Star is an issue in the canon reference book series Star Wars Encyclopedia, published by De Agostini in Spain and Mexico. It focuses on the Battle of Hoth and the subsequent events leading up to the Battle of Endor.
Publisher's summary[edit | edit source]
The victory of the Rebel Alliance in Yavin was a completely unexpected surprise. But the destruction of the Death Star did not change the story of the Galactic Civil War: The Empire's numerical and technological superiority over the rebels was overwhelming. In the aftermath of the Battle of Yavin, this entire Imperial machine was deployed to flush out the rebels and eliminate them.
Continuity[edit | edit source]
- The book states that an All Terrain Armored Transport was 26 meters long and 22 meters tall. However, Star Wars: Rogue One: AT-ACT Deluxe Book and 3D Wood Model had previously given the length as twenty meters, and the vehicle's entry in the Encyclopedia had given the height as 22.5 meters.
- A section about the Battle of Hoth states that Darth Vader fought with the First Legion at the battle. Multiple sources have previously stated that it wad the 501st Legion who fought with Vader. Additionally, Blizzard Force is misspelled as Blizard Force on one page. It is correctly spelled on the rest of its mentions.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
|Organizations and titles||Sentient species||Vehicles and vessels||Weapons and technology||Miscellanea|
Organizations and titles
Vehicles and vessels
Weapons and technology
Notes and references[edit | edit source]
- Official Star Wars Encyclopedia. Altaya (2020-07-10). Archived from the original on November 8, 2020. Retrieved on November 8, 2020.
- Official Star Wars Encyclopedia. Planet De Agostini (2020-07-10). Archived from the original on November 7, 2020. Retrieved on November 7, 2020.
- Star Wars: Rogue One: AT-ACT Deluxe Book and 3D Wood Model
- Battlefront: Twilight Company
- Star Wars Helmet Collection 29 (Helmets: Snowtrooper)