Battle of Kuat could refer to several things:
- Bombing at the Kuat shipyards, a bombing in which Gideon Hask's parents were killed.
- Bombing of the Kuat shipyards, a bombing of the Kuat shipyards by the Alliance to Restore the Republic following the Battle of Yavin.
- Hijacking of the Executor, in which Cylo attempted to steal the Executor from the Kuat shipyards.
- Battle over Kuat, in which the New Republic stole a dreadnought.
- Battle for Kuat Drive Yards, in which the New Republic launched a full-scale assault on the Kuat shipyards.
- Mission to Kuat, circa 2 BBY–1 BBY, undertaken by General Rahm Kota.
- Space Battle at Kuat, during the Fresian campaign.
- The Bombing of the Kuat shipyards, during the Battle of Endor.
- Battle for the Eclipse, in 4 ABY, launched by the Zann Consortium.
- Battle of Kuat, during the Hunt for Zsinj.
- Taking of Kuat, during the post–Zsinj campaigns.
- Undercover attack on Kuat, undertaken immediately after the New Republic's capture of Kuat.
This is a disambiguation page—a navigational aid that lists other pages that might otherwise share the same title. If an article link referred you here, you might want to go back and fix it to point directly to the intended page.