- "If I remember my military history, wasn't he vaporized at the Battle of Malastare Narrows?"
- ―Anakin Skywalker, on Trench
The Battle of Malastare Narrows was a battle that took place before the Clone Wars. A corporate fleet, led by the Harch Admiral Trench, had blockaded the planet Malastare. A Galactic Republic force, with which Wullf Yularen was serving as an officer, attacked Trench's fleet at Malastare Narrows, but was defeated, losing most of its strength. Eventually, the matter was resolved when a task force led by the Jedi Master Kep-She moved in, defeating Trench and destroying his flagship. Trench was presumed dead after the battle, but he was discovered to have survived during the Clone Wars, reappearing to command Separatist forces at the Battle of Christophsis.
Behind the scenes
- Ultimate Star Wars
- Star Wars Helmet Collection 56 (Databank A-Z: Tractor Beams–Tri-Fighters)
- Collapse of the Republic
Notes and references
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Cat and Mouse"
- Clone Wars. Star Wars: Galactic Atlas dates the events of the Star Wars: The Clone Wars episode "Cat and Mouse," including the Battle of Christophsis, to 22 BBY, which was the year the Clone Wars began. Therefore, the Battle of Malastare Narrows must have taken place before 22 BBY. states that the Battle of Malastare Narrows took place prior to the