- "You have the basics: one standard day ago Warlord Zsinj showed up in the system with the Iron Fist, launched a wing of TIEs, and proceeded with a planetary bombardment. Our base there was hit hard, though since most of it was underground, the damage was not as extensive as Zsinj undoubtedly would like to think."
- ―Gial Ackbar, to Borsk Fey'lya
The forces of Warlord Zsinj executed a hit-and-fade strike against the New Republic forward base on the world of Noquivzor. The attack was carried out by Zsinj, aboard his Executor-class Star Dreadnought Iron Fist in response to the recent capture of Borleias as well as the loss of two of his armed freighters, it was too late to do catastrophic damage, as most of the New Republic forces had either already withdrawn from the planet or had relocated to installations on other parts of that world.
The warlord was successful in demolishing a starfighter pilot and mechanics' barracks building that had been assigned to Rogue Squadron; initially it was believed that Tycho Celchu was killed in the attack, having thought to be living there at the time. The Iron Fist, however, fled before reinforcements could arrive.
- X-Wing: Wedge's Gamble (First mentioned)
- X-Wing: Iron Fist (Mentioned only)
- X-Wing: Solo Command (Mentioned only)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 1.5 1.6 1.7 1.8 X-Wing: Wedge's Gamble
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 The Essential Atlas
- ↑ The departure of the Lusankya, which The Essential Guide to Warfare states occurs in 7 ABY, happens between 7-8 weeks after the Liberation of Coruscant. Per The Essential Atlas, the Liberation occurs on 42:2:17, so the Lusankya's departure is approximately 42:4:17. Per Warfare's placement of the Battle of Selaggis in 7 ABY, the Atlas's placement of Selaggis on 43:2:28, and the Atlas's placement of the Battle of Yavin in 35:3, a three-month gap between the Great ReSynchronization and Galactic Standard Calendar can be confirmed. Thus, the Liberation, which occurs on 42:2:17, occurs before the year 7 ABY begins, and must fall in 6 ABY. The same can be said for the remainder of the Coruscant campaign that occurs prior to the Liberation.