- "What do you think you're doing here? This my factory! No trespassers!"
- "Keep in memory buffers that my factories can produce unlimited droidekas such as these!"
As the spacers entered the compound, a number of exploding B1-Series battle droids confronted them in the entrance, but were defeated. The spacers pushed on and faced down two waves of four gold droidekas. The spacers then faced a serious threat, from B1s equipped with flamethrowers, to MSE-6-series repair droids that targeted their artillery barrages. Eventually the spacers prevailed again and defeated the droids.
The spacers had a final showdown with the IG-88 droid commanding the facility, which was armed with a blaster and a flamethrower and fought ferociously. Ultimately though, it was defeated and the factory was shut down.
The remains of the IG-88 droid were presumably recovered and repaired by IG-88's droid army, as all four IG-88 droids were known to have been sighted at later dates.
Behind the scenes
The Battle of Nym's Factory Compound appeared in the 2003 video game Star Wars Galaxies, a massively multiplayer online role-playing game developed by Sony Online Entertainment and published by LucasArts, prior to its closure on December 15, 2011. It was one of the "Heroic Encounters" that were introduced to the game in the "Chapter 7", released on November 1, 2007.
- Star Wars Galaxies Trading Card Game – Champions of the Force (Card: Entering the Compound) (content obsolete and backup link not available)
- Star Wars Galaxies Trading Card Game – Champions of the Force (Card: Shutting Down the Factory) (content obsolete and backup link not available)
Notes and references
- Star Wars Galaxies: The Complete Online Adventures—Chapter 6: Masters of the Wild
- Star Wars Galaxies: The Complete Online Adventures—Chapter 7: A Collection of Heroes
- Star Wars Galaxies: The Complete Online Adventures—Chapter 8: The Nova Orion Crisis
- Star Wars Galaxies: The Complete Online Adventures—Heroic Instance: "IG-88"
- Star Wars Galaxies: The Ruins of Dantooine