- "His Mace Windship will forever haunt Squibbish poems and jingles, and future fuzzlings will hear of the valiant Knight with his koovy purplish blade."
- ―King Ebareebaveebeedee, dedicating a statue to Mace Windu following the Battle of Skor II
Prelude[edit | edit source]
The Confederacy of Independent Systems occupied Skor II's Metrobig Interplanetary Blastport, intending to use the planet—the homeworld of the Squibs—as a base to place proximity mines throughout the outer Rimma Trade Route. In response, the Galactic Republic dispatched a contingent of clone troopers under the command of High Jedi General Mace Windu and Marshal Commander CC-2224 to retake the world.
The battle[edit | edit source]
Aftermath[edit | edit source]
While Windu left Skor II, a clone trooper peacekeeping force was left on-world to monitor Separatist activity. King Ebareebaveebeedee of the Squibs dedicated a bronzium statue of Windu, whom he proclaimed as a "Big Time Hero of Beyond-Squib Eliteness," in Metrobig City.
Behind the scenes[edit | edit source]
Although Republic HoloNet News Core Edition 14:9:01 implied that the Battle of Skor II occurred in 21 BBY, The Official Starships & Vehicles Collection 32—which also incorporated Commander CC-2224's involvement in the battle, originally implied in the novel Labyrinth of Evil—placed it prior to the Battle of Christophsis, which The Essential Reader's Companion established as taking place within seven weeks of the start of the war.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
- "Republic HoloNet News Core Edition 14:9:01"—Star Wars Insider 69 (First mentioned)
- Labyrinth of Evil (Mentioned only)
Sources[edit | edit source]
- The New Essential Chronology
- Threats of the Galaxy (First identified as Battle of Skor II)
- Star Wars: The Official Starships & Vehicles Collection 32
- The Official Star Wars Fact File (2013) Part 2 (COD1–2, Commander Cody)