- "It was Krall who won the Battle of Wasted Years. Who tamed the Nightmare Conjunction."
- ―Sifo-Dyas to Dooku
The Battle of Wasted Years occurred by 1032 BBY. The Sith Lord Darth Krall participated in the battle and emerged victorious. In 88 BBY, Jedi Initiate Sifo-Dyas told fellow Initiate Dooku about Teradine's holojournal, a holojournal kept by Jedi Padawan Klias Teradine that contained information about Darth Krall's deeds, including the Battle of Wasted Years.
Behind the scenes
- Dooku: Jedi Lost (First mentioned) (In flashback(s))
- Dooku: Jedi Lost script (Mentioned only) (In flashback(s))
Notes and references
- The Star Wars Book dates the destruction of the Sith, as believed by the Jedi Order, to 1,032 years before the events of Star Wars: Episode IV A New Hope, which corresponds to 1032 BBY per Star Wars: Galactic Atlas. Since Dooku: Jedi Lost establishes that the Jedi knew about the Sith Lord Darth Krall participating in the Battle of Wasted Years, the conflict must have occurred at some point by that date.
- Dooku: Jedi Lost
- According to Star Wars: Absolutely Everything You Need to Know, Updated and Expanded, Dooku was eighty years old at the time of the First Battle of Geonosis. Star Wars: Galactic Atlas places the battle in 22 BBY, thus dating Dooku's birth to 102 BBY. The script of Dooku: Jedi Lost states that Dooku was fourteen years old when Sifo-Dyas told him about the Battle of Wasted Years, placing the event in 88 BBY.