- "I held a single-entrance fortress similar to this on Amador. Enemy bodies were stacked twenty-high around the outside when that battle was over."
- ―Fideltin Rusk
Sometime between 3665 and 3653 BBY, during the Great Galactic War between the Galactic Republic and the Sith Empire, the Chagrian Fideltin Rusk fought in a battle on the planet Amador. During the fighting, the Republic Military soldier defended the single entrance of a fortress by himself, and by the time the Republic emerged victorious, Rusk had killed enough Imperial soldiers to stack their bodies in a wall twenty corpses high. When Rusk visited the Shrine of Healing on the planet Voss well over a decade later, he was reminded of the fortress and the fighting on Amador.
Behind the scenes[edit | edit source]
The battle on Amador is mentioned only once in the 2011 BioWare-LucasArts video game Star Wars: The Old Republic, in the ambient conversation that is triggered when the Jedi Knight companion character Fideltin Rusk is near the Shrine of Healing.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
- Star Wars: The Old Republic (First mentioned)
Notes and references[edit | edit source]
- Star Wars: The Old Republic—Ambient Conversation on Voss
- The Star Wars: The Old Republic Encyclopedia indicates Elin Garza forged her identity credentials at the age of 15 to enlist in the Republic Military, meaning that the minimum age must be greater than 15. The same guide also gives Fideltin Rusk's birth year as 3680 BBY, meaning that Rusk had to enlist sometime after 3665 BBY.
- Timeline 1: Treaty of Coruscant