- "Is there no escape from this madness?"
- ―Galen Erso
The battle on Lokori was fought on the planet Lokori between the Galactic Republic and Confederacy of Independent Systems in 19 BBY, during the Clone Wars. For the last four months of the war, elements of the Confederacy navy attempted to break through the lunar picket lines of the Bright Nebula Fleet and attack the planet, only sporadically managing to launch attacks against the planet itself. In the last days of the war, the Separatists broke through and managed to land on the surface, and had reached the point of breaking the Republic lines until the Droid Army was shut down.
Galen Walton Erso and his family were living on Lokori during the prolonged battle. When the battle droids landed, they were nearly killed by the droids. While they were saved by the droid shut down, he had nightmares about the battle droids for months.
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.00 1.01 1.02 1.03 1.04 1.05 1.06 1.07 1.08 1.09 1.10 1.11 1.12 1.13 1.14 1.15 1.16 1.17 1.18 1.19 1.20 1.21 1.22 1.23 1.24 1.25 Catalyst: A Rogue One Novel
- ↑ Ahsoka
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 3.3 3.4 3.5 3.6 3.7 3.8 Star Wars: Episode III Revenge of the Sith
- ↑ Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order
- ↑ Star Wars Black Series Clone Troopers of Order 66 (2016-10-06). Archived from the original on October 6, 2016. Retrieved on February 20, 2018. says that the capture of Cato Neimoidia was in the final standard hours of the Clone Wars. Catalyst: A Rogue One Novel shows that the battle on Lokori lasted for months and did not stop until the battle droids were shut down at the war's end. As Cato Neimoidia was in the final hours and Lokori lasted for months until the end, it can be deduced that the battles were partly concurrent.
- ↑ Kanan 1
- ↑ Empire Day was the day that Darth Sidious issued the proclamation of the New Order —This video establishes that the first