The battle on Phorsa Gedd took place during the Galactic Civil War between the Rebel Alliance and the Galactic Empire as part of the former's Mid Rim offensive of 1 ABY–2 ABY. The Alliance's 61st Mobile Infantry, led by Captain Micha Evon, fought in the factory-deserts of the Mid Rim planet Phorsa Gedd. Among the rebel soldiers who participated were Hazram Namir, Carver, Roja and Beak, with Namir remembering the event vividly.
While on the planet Hoth in 3 ABY, Namir, Roja, and Beak recounted the fighting on Phorsa Gedd. Later that year, following the 61st's victory against the Empire on the planet Sullust, Carver retold the events of the Phorsa Gedd battle while members of the 61st gathered at a cantina in Sullust's capital city of Pinyumb.
Behind the scenes
- Battlefront: Twilight Company (First mentioned, simultaneous with Battlefront: Twilight Company audiobook)
- Battlefront: Twilight Company audiobook (Mentioned only)
Notes and references
- Battlefront: Twilight Company
- The main events of Battlefront: Twilight Company take place in 3 ABY per the reasoning here. The novel also states that the beginning of the Mid Rim offensive began eighteen months prior to the main events and came to a halt nine months later. Star Wars: Absolutely Everything You Need to Know establishes that a standard year was 365 days long, while the sixty-first issue of Star Wars: Build the Millenium Falcon sets the length of a standard month at thirty-five days, with nine months and eighteen months therefore being approximately 0.86 and 1.7 years respectively. Thus, the Mid Rim offensive, including the battle on Phorsa Gedd, must have taken place between 1 ABY and 2 ABY.
- The Odyssey of Star Wars: An Epic Poem